Bits &Pieces of thoughts .. Me.

 
Starfish
What i am.
Think about Being..
a wabbit ☺ unskilled and unaware of it ☺ humble ☺ louder than life ☺ passionate ☺ full of empathy ☺ irritated
SaY SomEthIng!!
Upcoming stuff, tiredness & photos..
13.8.07
I'm suppose to go for a dance practice in less than an hour. Its the opening act of the first ever Australia-Malaysia Film Fest.



I'm in the college musical and was at the publicity booth for an hour today. I chalked ads on the sidewalks the other day. And i most probably have practice at 9 later.




I went to the gym today. I am now a member for 2 weeks. I also went for street latin dance class for an hour at another part of uni.



I have an IFA tutorial tmr. After which i have to go to work for 4 hours.



I went to the bank today. Applied for a credit card and extended credit so i could pay fees. I paid $1800 of fees to college today. And im paying more tmr.



I have 2 weeks of OB reading to do. I have a chapter of Corporations Law to read. I have a corp law tutorial tmr after the lecture, which i do not really need to prepare for thank goodness.












OKAY!






From New Zealand..



My little snowman~~!! Wheeeeeee..e.e.e.e.ee.e. there was snow EVERYWHEREEEEE!!!!


The four of us who went... Zed, Yien, Me and Jian.




Abt.. Tiredness


- Didn't sleep to well last night. Kept waking up through the night. Really didnt want to wake up in the morning. Had to drag myself out.



Hoping for a good night's sleep tonight.







posted by su @ 5:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: su
Home:
About Me: Origin: Malaysia carried out life in Singapore.. 2 years exactly. Currently: Melbourne
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Bits &Pieces of thoughts .. Me. Template by Isnaini Dot Com