Bits &Pieces of thoughts .. Me.

 
Starfish
What i am.
Think about Being..
a wabbit ☺ unskilled and unaware of it ☺ humble ☺ louder than life ☺ passionate ☺ full of empathy ☺ irritated
SaY SomEthIng!!
Watching people.
26.1.06
Been doing a bit of that. Some people are just so sure of themselves. Im sure you agree, that when people meet for the first time, we all put on our polite selfs and then try to adapt to each other while figuring and sizing each other up. These confident people remain steady while the others fluctuate to accomodate, find the connection with the person. There is this one person in our cast who is just that. She is so steady; assertive and quite rough, yet super feminine and sexy, damn selamba and lepak. There is also the vice director.. he's also VERY sure of himself. Perhaps a leaning a lil' to the arrogant side.

Well anyway, been talking to a lot of people to. And i was surprised to find out that quite a number of them did something like biz ad, accounting, etc before deciding to jump in to perfoming arts instead. What made them decide so? to they regret their decision? Its a bit unerving to think that i have to make some of those decisions for myself right now. Should i just go with my earlier decision, take the STANDard or rethink the whole thing?

Looking at myself: am i contented with where i am in my life right now? am i seeking out to attain what i lack? and if i know what im doing wrong .. why arent i fixing it? I feel a lazi-ness washing over me so often now. Everything is just procrastinate,"I'll do it tmr", "soon" .Hah. seriously, where is my drive?

Let me just face it. Im probably in one of my lows.
Thats it, im cleaning my room and filling in uni applications tmr.

What drives you? Love? Happiness? Success?

posted by su @ 6:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: su
Home:
About Me: Origin: Malaysia carried out life in Singapore.. 2 years exactly. Currently: Melbourne
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Bits &Pieces of thoughts .. Me. Template by Isnaini Dot Com